Monday, March 8, 2010

Funny Signs in Panama City

My dog, Hulkum, and I went on a photo scavenger hunt for funny signs in Panama. We made a video and of course he hogs the camera. (Video below)



This one is particulary funny because I think it's supose to be a child. I have never seen a child with a physic like this, that's for sure. This sign can be found near parks.




This sign is from Gamboa. Gamboa is a great place to go wildlife watching!

I took a picture of this sign at an intersection without stop signs.

In the video I say this is a sloth but it's not. I think this animal is what's called a Gato Solo.

This sign warns to watch out for too much booty in the pants... dance, dance.

These signs are left over from when the Canal Zone was in U.S. control. These sign signify a guard shack before entering a base.

And my favorite... the cartoon reindeer. I thought they lived in colder climates but ok...



I hope you like my video I made. I have more videos on my adventures in Panama at www.youtube.com/psychsyke


Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know this site offers quality dependent articles and additional data,
is there any other site which provides such things in quality?


my web page ... fantastic adopting a golden retriever information

Anonymous said...

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's a very easy on the eyes
which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often.
Did you hire out a developer to create your theme? Fantastic work!


My web blog; golden retriever labrador

Post a Comment